[tei-council] up to date Guidelines

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 21 18:06:35 EDT 2007

James Cummings wrote:

> How is this different from the situation at the following?
>
> http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/html/
>
> (All the notes appear on the index page there).
yes, its wrong there too.
> It was one of the things on a short list I've been compiling of "stuff
> in the presentation of the Guidelines that maybe should change", as a
> prelude to the task Dot and I have volunteered for (but which has been
> taking a back seat to  chapters etc.

for some reason, I have always found handling <note> immensely hard to
get right.
Its a generic error in my XSL, not special for the Guidelines, I think.

I have pro tem turned off caching on this thing, by the way, as
it as noting taking account of changes in the chapter files
as I had expected.