[tei-council] up to date Guidelines

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 21 18:00:51 EDT 2007

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I have set up http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Guidelines/index.xml (and points
> south) to dynamically render
> the Guidelines to HTML, using Cocoon. It is reading a checkout from
> Subversion, updated every 5 minutes.

Great idea, thanks Sebastian.

> Some flaws (ie all the notes appearing on the index page) which I
> will endeavour to correct, but I believe it is perfectly useable.

How is this different from the situation at the following?

http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/html/

(All the notes appear on the index page there).  It was one of the
things on a short list I've been compiling of "stuff in the presentation
of the Guidelines that maybe should change", as a prelude to the task
Dot and I have volunteered for (but which has been taking a back seat to
  chapters etc.

-James