[tei-council] cleaning up trac

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 17:15:59 EST 2007

As per council meeting action today, I have checked the
tracker, moved some tickets, closed some tickets, and
clarified some tickets.

In summary:

  * 6 tickets now outstanding in the "left over from SF" category. these
are all assigned to Lou or Syd,
 and really need knocking on the head ASAP.

  * 3 items in "make last minute technical proposals", for Conal on
facsimile markup and for Lou
   on personography.

We can expect more items to get into the "make last minute technical
proposals" section;
this forms an important part of the Berlin agenda; so anything which
involves non-trivial
changes or additions needs to have a ticket in there, and an owner, who
will propose
and defend it in Berlin. As a result of that, there can be 3 outcomes:
a) transfer to //"Solve remaining technical issues" for resolution; b)
assign to new ticket//
<http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/milestone/Solve%20remaining%20technical%20issues>
under P5.1; or c) abandon it.

This affects the editors most. The rest of the Council should be looking
forward with excitement to their assigned review chapters ("first pass
technical review").

I have entirely dropped a milestone which said "review datatype and
class decisions". This
will be merged into "first pass technical review", for simplicity.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk