[tei-council] recording application information in the teiHeader

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 18 13:01:21 EST 2007

cf my post to TEI-L

If I get no serious responses, I incline towards saying
to Martin "thanks but no thanks".

If there _are_ positive responses, I will propose that we put
it straight in the header, and not bother with an
extra module. In that case, I will take it as an
action to finish drafting the new elements with Martin
for review by Berlin.

Obviously, this depends on y'll approving that
plan of campaign. I will take silence as assent :-}

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk