[tei-council] header element to reference schema

Arianna Ciula arianna.ciula at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 19 10:00:28 EST 2007

I think it would highly desirable to have the possibility to point to a
publicly maintained schema in the TeiHeader for 1.0 and, I agree with
James, the encodingDesc element could be the right place.

However, I don't know enough about NVDL to vote with all awareness or to
know how to achieve this in collaboration with the industry.

Arianna