[tei-council] Agenda item?

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 17 12:22:22 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a topic that I hesitantly mention: tei:choice. My own conviction
is that we have too narrow a content model for the element. But I
understand that it may be too late to revisit the question?

I've been asking around to find a consensus on when an element of P5 has
been "decided" and only minor modifications are considered possible, but
we apparently don't have one.

If anybody thinks this is worth discussing at this telco or the next, I
can prepare something.

-dan
--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD