[tei-council] FAND

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 07:30:21 EST 2007

Can I ask for a decision on Monday about my proposal to
sort out numbered divs in the body/front/back? It is
encapsulated in the ODD at

http://tei.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tei/trunk/P5/Test/testfand.odd?revision=1971&view=markup

In summary:

 * define 3 newmodel classes: divLike, divNLike, divGenLike

 * redefine front/body/back to allow 3 basic models

     1. paragraphs
     2. divLike + divGenLike
     3. divNLike  + divGenLike

 * have divNLike consisting of div0 only. people who want to start with
    div1 need to do a customization

I am really very keen to not have this drag on. Maybe we can
start 2007 with some decision-making? :-}

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk