[tei-council] TEI Conformance

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Nov 27 20:11:02 EST 2006

As it happens, I am entirely with Syd here.  It seems to ask enough if
we simply require that the three letters TEI (any case) appear
anywhere in the namespace URI in a way that sets them off (that is to
say not part of a word or other expression).

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

> [This is pretty much only a reply to post-11-21 discussion.]
>
> * I think having extensions in a separate namespace is probably a
>   good idea, but it is a major change that will require a lot of
>   work. (Think "teaching materials" :-)

Which should not stop as from doing this *now*.

--

 Christian Wittern