[tei-council] TEI Conformance

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Nov 27 23:02:56 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 10:11 +0900, Christian Wittern wrote:
> As it happens, I am entirely with Syd here.  It seems to ask enough if
> we simply require that the three letters TEI (any case) appear
> anywhere in the namespace URI in a way that sets them off (that is to
> say not part of a word or other expression).

So we could require (for conformant status) that the TEI extension
namespace be distinguished from other namespaces in use by the project
using TEI. And then give examples.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell, PhD
Department Chair and Associate Professor of English

Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1K 3M4
Vox +1 403 329-2377