[tei-council] TEI Council meeting 2007

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Fri Nov 17 02:52:19 EST 2006

Dear all,
I also saw a meeting in Berlin as the opportunity to have a pre-
council workshop which would have put some of us in contact with a
variety of TEI related projects in Germany. The location for the
meeting would have been at the Academy (Jägerstrasse) in the center
of Berlin.
This offer can of course be postponed to another opportunity of course.
Laurent