[tei-council] First draft of TC M 26, notes from yesterday's call, are up

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:44:40 EDT 2006

Thanks, Syd.

I don't think that we agreed on a deadline for Conal and me to finish
our work on the image encoding document and pass it to the editors. I
think we could have this done in a month - by the member's meeting.
Conal, do you agree?

Dot

On 9/28/06, Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at brown.edu> wrote:
> I have finished up a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the notes
> from our teleconference yesterday. Because the sound quality was
> particularly poor at times, I have missed more than I might have
> otherwise. Thus even if you don't have time to read the whole thing
> immediately (and it's not that long), please take a look, searching
> for your initials and the string "??". Please post any corrections,
> omissions, suggestions, etc., either to the list or send directly to
> me. http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm26.xml?style=printable

Dot Porter, University of Kentucky
#####
Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549
#####
Editorial Assistant, REVEAL Project
Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments
porter at vis.uky.edu