[tei-council] First draft of TC M 26, notes from yesterday's call, are up

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:37:29 EDT 2006

I have finished up a somewhat fast-and-lousy first draft of the notes
from our teleconference yesterday. Because the sound quality was
particularly poor at times, I have missed more than I might have
otherwise. Thus even if you don't have time to read the whole thing
immediately (and it's not that long), please take a look, searching
for your initials and the string "??". Please post any corrections,
omissions, suggestions, etc., either to the list or send directly to
me. http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm26.xml?style=printable