[tei-council] adding (non-)Struct elements to <date> & <time>

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 06:25:55 EDT 2006

It was Harry's work I had in mind when I suggested we ought to be
looking at TimeML, actually.

As current ISO liaison person, I'd be very happy to keep tracking this
item, if I can find the time/money. However, it would be a very good
thing to find someone else with expertise or interest in the area within
the TEI community. ISO liaison is an expensive activity, since they
organize meetings all over the world, and the ideal candidate ought also
therefore to have some money!