[tei-council] solving the Birnbaum Biznai

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 22 15:13:53 EDT 2006

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Yup. So I make an "optional sequence" class with the geographical
> thangs in.  Sorted (and yes, I have tested this).

I must apologize! I am just plain old wrong. My solution
does not make "settlement" mandatory and the rest
optional. I don't have a way of doing that at all.

However, I believe that the MSDESCers last week accepted
a situation in which all the geographic thangs were ordered,
optional, but not repeatable.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk