[tei-council] poster presentations for TEI day in Kyoto

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Apr 1 19:29:04 EST 2006

Dear Council members,

Most (All?) of you will have seen my call for posters on TEI-L.  If
not, it is also online[1], as well as the preliminary program.

Now, I would like to especially encourage members of the Council, who
will travel to Kyoto anyway, to take this opportunity to present some
of their work.  And, BTW, the very proposal for a poster session was
suggested in this forum first.  While the overall theme is of course
TEI, the boundaries can be quite fluent and most Humanities Computing
related topic would seem appropriate to me.  This would be a great
opportunity to showcase some good work and get people interested.

I imagine that the poster session could be quite crucial in engaging
in a fruitful conversion with members from the audience.

Please write me if you are interested.

All the best,

Christian

[1] http://coe21.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp/tei-day/poster-call.html.en