[tei-council] analysis and linking modules

Sebastian Rahtz Sebastian.Rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Mar 25 05:13:13 EST 2006

Conal Tuohy wrote:

> http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Query/tag.xq?name=join has an example which
> mentions the attribute targOrder, but there seemed to be no
> definition of this attribute. I guess the revision of the examples is
> another item on a future agenda :-)

The testing process for P5 includes full validation of most examples
(some are deliberately wrong or otherwise weird).  so its
just the _prose_ next to it which is wrong.

*Open Source and Sustainability*
10-12 April 2006, Oxford
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk/events/2006-04-10-12/

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk