[tei-council] upcoming conference call friday 2006-02-24

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 15 20:42:31 EST 2006

Dear Council members,

At the last call we agreed to reconvene on Friday, 2006-02-24 at 1200
UTC.  As usual, I would like to ask John to set up the call and post
the connection details.

Please send me any items you would like to see discussed, I plan to
post a preliminary agenda on Monday.  Workgroup heads or liaison
persons are kindly requested to give a short report of recent work,
preferably in writing to this list prior to the call.

All the best,

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern