[tei-council] Anyone there?

Dot Porter dporter at uky.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:43:02 EST 2006

Lou and Council,

Just had a read through the TEI Lite draft
(http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/lite-doc-p5.html), and it looks fine to
me. It would be nice to include <g> (as Christian and John suggested
last week), but I don't think it's necessary - and I can't suggest
anything to cut to make room for it. I also don't have any suggestions
for elements not in TEI Lite that should be there.

Dot

On 2/15/06, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
> I haven't heard a word in response to my request for comments on the P5
> revision of TEI Lite last week, not even to point out the deliberate
> errors which I introduced (and have now fixed anyway) :)
>
> Come on chaps: this work is being done in your name: when they ask me
> "why did you do that?" I shall say "well the TEI council didn't tell me
> not to...."!
>
> Seriously though -- it only takes half an hour to skim through the text
> and see whether what's new makes sense. Why not do it today?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Lou

Dot Porter, Program Coordinator
Collaboratory for Research in Computing for Humanities
University of Kentucky
351 William T. Young Library
Lexington, KY  40506

dporter at uky.edu          859-257-9549