[tei-council] @TEIform

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 07:59:35 EST 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:

>A dedicated attribute that takes a URI value would be good enough for
>most cases, although I also see that for some cases embedding seems to
>be elegant, which is something we have discussed recently in another
>context as well.  Maybe we should call it the kangaroo method and make
>it a general principle for auxiliary data (charDesc, prosopography,
>you-name-it).  Is this something in scope for the SO group?

You are suggesting a new section in the header which is used to
link to metadata? I do like the idea at first sight.

curiously, I just had a discussion here about
where to reference an RSS feed which relates to the current
document (we have currently have it in <notesStmt>, which
is not ideal).

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk