[tei-council] EDW90 and data updated

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Sep 5 16:39:57 EDT 2005

I've made some minor updates to ED W 90 itself (removed
tei.data.string, as Lou's talked me out of it; where I said "I think
X ..." about whitespace, it now just says "X", as I've checked, and I
was right), and significant updates to the database of attributes and
datatypes. Changes include:

* Updated to reflect the changes Lou made to the CVS source based on
  the database (e.g., deleting most attributes of <teiHeader>)

* Changed various xsd:NMTOKEN attrs to be xsd:Name.

* Changed various things that were tei.data.numeric restricted to
  xsd:nonNegativeInteger to just xsd:nonNegativeInteger.

* Fixed a bunch of typos.

* Removed references to tei.data.string.

I have *not* changed tei.data.uboolean to tei.data.truthValue in the
database yet, but hope to get that done in < 24 hrs. Note that the
new version of ED W 90 itself may not be available on the web for a
few hours.