[tei-council] directory layout again

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 00:55:19 EDT 2005

Syd Bauman wrote:

>I thought we'd already expressed this preference, and Mark Johnson
>essentially nuked it, pointing out that all the other Debian XML
>installations follow the /usr/share/[name]/schema/dtd/[versions]/
>kind of pattern (most notably DocBook).

but on reading the Debian XML policy again, it says clearly
that you can NOT have versions of stylesheets.  so we break
their rules with what I proposed  a few days ago. and our p4/p5 are
not really _versions_ of the stylesheets

We could still
have [name]/schema/dtd/[version], but then it will be /0.1, /0.2 etc
though I'd suggest its not needed,

its possible that I could break up just the stylesheet tree into
top-level "tei" and "teiclassic", I suppose

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk