[tei-council] some reports in

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Jul 2 20:15:22 EDT 2005

Julia's review of Chapter 9, base prose for verse, is now available at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/ChapterReviews/VE.xml?style=printable.
BTW, don't blame Julia for it's being a day later than promised. She
sent it to me & Susan to put up on Thu, it was my confusion that
caused the delay.

My first cut at attributes and datatypes is available at
http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw90.xml?style=printable. I'm afraid the
database of devilish details I had hoped to have ready for you is not
quite up to snuff. You can see an out-of-date version (link is in the
paper), but it's just too painful to make the current stuff live
right now. Hopefully in two or three days.