[tei-council] P5, roma and bibl[Item|Struct] (Solved!!)

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu May 12 18:25:09 EDT 2005

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

>> >Or so I wrote, but I just could not keep my hands off -- and I
>> >finally found that the problem was a missing &biblstru; in
>> >Source/CO/CO.odd.
>> >
>> that figures.
>
> Do you mean the &biblstru.odd; reference? It *is* in the current copy
> in the CVS tree, right? I see it on line 3472.
>
> I hope you're using and old version Christian; otherwise we have
> problems. I just spent half an hour tracking through this stuff, and
> as far as I can tell, it's there.

No, I applied Sebastians "patch", (as I explained at the beginning of
this thread) that is, I just copied everything he sent over the CVS
checkout, which was one reason for all this mess.

> For those interested in some of the cool stuff we get from
> Sourceforge (which partially makes up for these kinds of headaches),
> check out
>   http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/tei/P5/Source/CO/co.odd?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

Yes, of course, but in this case it did not really help.  Sebastian, I
hope you are back to using CVS soon:-)

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern