[tei-council] P5, roma and bibl[Item|Struct] (Solved!!)

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu May 12 10:12:57 EDT 2005

> >Or so I wrote, but I just could not keep my hands off -- and I
> >finally found that the problem was a missing &biblstru; in
> >Source/CO/CO.odd.
> >
> that figures.

Do you mean the &biblstru.odd; reference? It *is* in the current copy
in the CVS tree, right? I see it on line 3472.

I hope you're using and old version Christian; otherwise we have
problems. I just spent half an hour tracking through this stuff, and
as far as I can tell, it's there.

For those interested in some of the cool stuff we get from
Sourceforge (which partially makes up for these kinds of headaches),
check out
  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/tei/P5/Source/CO/co.odd?r1=1.4&r2=1.5