[tei-council] P5, roma and bibl[Item|Struct]

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon May 9 04:43:59 EDT 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:
> Council members,

[...]

> - This gave me functional stuff (I think) in $P5/Split and
>   $P5/Schemas, but the build of the html version of the Guidelines
>   still failes (due to Sebastians restructuring of the directory
>   structure of the Stylesheets section, I think)

The xsl files guidelines.xsl and guidelines-print.xsl in the P5
directory need to be changed to reference the new stylesheet directory
name -- I got that far last night!

[...]

> I now went back to the non-patched version of the TEI SF tree and
> grepped through the Source directories, this indeed turned up both
> references to biblStruct and biblItem in CO/ (and possibly
> elsewhere).   I wonder why we do have <biblItem> in here and why it
> seems to be more priviliged than <biblStruct>?

This is very odd. Syd did remove biblStruct from the CVS tree, but I
thought I had prevailed on him to put it  back. Certainly it seems to be
there now (I just did a CVS update to check). Can you confirm that there
is a line declaring it in your copy of P5/fileents.dtd ?

> This seems to be the last(?) stumbling block here and I would hope
> that Syd or Lou will be able to remove it...
>
> If you followed me so far, you might want to try it yourself; to make
> this possible, I moved the stylesheets into exist as well, my
> invocation of roma (I renamed roma to roma-new) is then:

I am lost in admiration!

  sh roma-new
--teiserver=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/
--xsl=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/stylesheet