[tei-council] ODD manual

Laurent Romary Laurent.Romary at loria.fr
Fri May 6 09:29:12 EDT 2005

Having just gone through the document, I actually think it of great
help for ODD beginners. I would just suggest not to blur the picture
with the first sections related to DTDs and Schemas. I would move them
as appendices to the main document. I would also make a stringer view
on the fact that point 3 is the recommended one when listing the ways
of customizing the TEI.
Best,
Laurent