[tei-council] first draft of minutes of 2005-04-28/29 meeting available

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Thu May 5 13:59:37 EDT 2005

The point on tei.numeric that I remember was that we were going to
consider whether we needed a TEI data type that could accommodate
more specific kinds of numeric data....? I remember Laurent
suggesting a tei.formula (or something to that effect), which could
be what this is gesturing towards.

EDW86 seems to be malformed and can't be read at the moment, so I
can't jog my memory by looking at the list of proposed datatypes.

best, Julia