[tei-council] first draft of minutes of 2005-04-28/29 meeting available

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu May 5 13:02:16 EDT 2005

Thanks for these Syd. I've now made some updates, clarifying points of
uncertainty to the best of my ability and removing one or two typos. The
only thing I cannot help with is the item that reads

tei.numeric ? missed something here?

as I don't remember what it was that was being discussed at this point.
Unless anyone else can remember, I suggest you should delete this from
the record!

The revised draft is at

 http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm17.xml

as usual.

Thanks again to all Council members for your active participation -- and willingness to take on new burdens! -- at what was definitely a very productive meeting.

Lou