[tei-council] delayed note for reviewers

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 1 18:44:43 EST 2005

James Cummings <James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> I attempted to look at the minutes of the conference call and
> had the same problem.  Moreover, when I tried to look at them
> on the org.uk mirror, I got errors.  Which I'll now go see if I can correct.
>
> http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm16.xml

Thanks for validating the notes, and thanks to Lou for writing them
up. They are now visible even here and look good to me.  We do indeed
have a lot on the plate, but I am confident that we now are on a good
track to a successful meeting in Paris and for further development of
P5.

For those who have not yet sent me their preferences for adopting a
chapter, please do so now!

All the best,

Christian

--