[tei-council] delayed note for reviewers

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 1 03:54:49 EST 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:
> This looks entirely adequate to me, altough I did not have a chance to
> look at the linked documents, since tei-c.org seems to be taking a nap.

I attempted to look at the minutes of the conference call and
had the same problem.  Moreover, when I tried to look at them
on the org.uk mirror, I got errors.  Which I'll now go see if I can correct.

http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm16.xml

-----------------

Message: The end-tag for element type "label" must end with a '>' delimiter.

pipeline.:
file:/rts-dev/www/tei/htdocs/Council/tcm16.xml:97:15:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The end-tag for element type "label" must end with a '>' delimiter.

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

Request URI

TEIC/Council/tcm16.xml

column

15

line

97

cause

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The end-tag for element type "label" must
end with a '>' delimiter.

location

file:/rts-dev/www/tei/htdocs/Council/tcm16.xml

request-uri

/exist/TEIC/Council/tcm16.xml

-James