[tei-council] new look TEI web site

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Thu Mar 3 11:56:33 EST 2005

I've searched the TEI-L list archives, and there are quite a lot of
postings which assume that the UK site is an official mirror:

--people are directed, without comment, to files that are available on it
--in cases where the Virginia site is down, people are reminded to
use the UK site (with assumption that one can expect it to act as a
substitute)
--it's referred to as "the UK mirror site"

Users know it's an option because of references of this sort; I don't
know whether the relationship between the two was stated  explicitly
when the two sites were initially launched.

Julia