[tei-council] next Council meeting (fwd)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Dec 5 12:56:42 EST 2004

If we are reasonably confident about dates and numbers, it might also be
possible to get accomodation in one or other of the colleges. Some of
them are quite nice, others are merely picturesque...

The last time the Council met here I think no-one had any problem making
their own accomodation arrangements. The RTS will have an "events
officer" in post early next year who could be asked to help if necessary.

We can't guarantee to lay on slugs for dinner this time though...

The previous meeting held here