[tei-council] next Council meeting (fwd)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Dec 5 11:30:44 EST 2004

To follow up on James' posting, we could host an actual meeting in Oxford in
the Computing Services (basic, but free, and completely computerized);
or (better) shift the whole shebang to Rewley House, where the meeting
was held 2 years ago. They have better meeting rooms than the one
we had before, and laid-on coffee/tea/lunch to a decent standard.

whether it is appropriate to wait until June just to accomodate
me, I have my doubts. Apart from anything else, I doubt
if I'll return in a useable state :-}

sebastian