[tei-council] Layout of P5 on the file system

Edward Vanhoutte edward.vanhoutte at kantl.be
Mon Sep 27 09:10:13 EDT 2004

One of the items I want to bring up may seem trivial, and subject to
much discussion, but is i.m.h.o. quite important: the lay-out of the
printed version of the Guidelines. My students and staff have found the
P3 layout easier to work with than the P4 lay-out. Especially for the
reference secion in vol 2. One does occasionaly still consult the books,
and in teaching situations it's still the first physical contact with
the work of the TEI. Could we think about this (not as an item for the
conference call, but as an issue in the process of releasing P5)?

Edward

--

Edward Vanhoutte
edward.vanhoutte at kantl.be