[tei-council] Layout of P5 on the file system

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 16:46:36 EDT 2004

This would rather tie in with my work on making local Debian packages
for TEI
bits and pieces, in order to build Knoppix CDs. So if the Council
agrees that this is a problem, and the Debian spec is the answer,
I can proceed with a sample implementation. This would then
go across into the TEI Emacs bundle, for instance.

It is most definitely the plan to work with Mark Johnson
on official TEI Debian packages, so this would again
be a good stimulus.

Sebastian