[tei-council] Notes from today;s conference call

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Sep 26 13:15:32 EDT 2004

> b) if Council does wish the META group to allow for this ability
>    in ODD, it's time to make concrete suggestions for a notation.

So soon? While I very much hope that the future of TEI includes the
capability to constrain documents in manners more advanced than DTDs
would allow, perhaps even using the full power of RelaxNG, I think
META has very much earned a respite from continual work on the ODD
language, and that we (Council) shouldn't start pestering you (META)
with suggested syntaxes until you've had a breather. (The term "6
months" was bantered about during the call; I took this to be
figurative, but surely you deserve more than 6 days?)