Documents to be reviewed before Council call on March 30

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at brown.edu
Mon Mar 29 20:01:59 EST 2004

> I think we have a few "leftovers" from the last call ...
> Manuscript TF

Yup.

> licensing
> TEI branded mailing-list

These three are really not in the Council's jurisdiction, I don't
think, but rather the Board's. Thus I'm inclined to say that, barring
a request from the Board to make recommendations on one of 'em, that
these issues should be low priority for the Council. (I.e., even
though it's not the Council's job, it's always a good idea to have a
bunch of smart people brainstorming an issue -- I just think we
should make sure we've disposed of Council business first and do
these if there's time leftover.)