Documents to be reviewed before Council call on March 30

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Fri Mar 26 09:43:03 EST 2004

Hello:

I didn't want to jump ahead of the game, but I am planning to leave on Sat
for a few days and was afraid to miss something before the call, thus my
questions:

How do we call? What documents do we need to read? Anything else needs to
be done?

I think we have a few "leftovers" from the last call when we were all
distracted by the music:
Manuscript TF
marketing of the TEI
licensing