[Julia Flanders <Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu>] Re: Documents to be reviewed before Council call on March 30

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 06:39:37 EST 2004

Some administrative questions, since I don't really grok the
subject matter

  a) do they need money?
  b) what is the relationship to other "standards"?
  c) the mix of experts on the WG is rather East Coast
USA-centric. just Edward represents the Rest of The World.
I'd be a bit worried without noticeably wider representation.

--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services