Conference call, Meeting

Edward Vanhoutte edward.vanhoutte at kantl.be
Mon Jan 19 04:47:03 EST 2004

Should we put the future of the SIG's on the agenda for the conference
call? What is expected from the SIG convenors and in what time frame?
Are they working towards the revisions in P5? Does the Council expect
reports as was the case with the workgroups or taskforces? etc. It seems
to me that the status of the current SIG's is somewhat unlcear.

Or could we discuss this on this list?

--

Edward Vanhoutte
edward.vanhoutte at kantl.be