Conference call, Meeting

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Jan 18 22:50:54 EST 2004

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at brown.edu> writes:

>> > 27 Jan should be fine for conference call for me, too.
>> So it seems this is the date most convenient to most members. I'd
>> therefore like to ask Perry to set the call up for us on that
>> date at the usual time (1300 GMT).
>
> So are we in fact having a conference call next Tue 27 Jan 04 at
> 13:00 UTC, which is
> 08:00 EST (East Coast USA, including Indiana),
> 13:00 GMT (Oxford),
> 14:00 CET (Alicante, Copenhagen, Gent, Nancy),
> 22:00 JST (Kyoto)?

Yes we do have a call, which Perry already set up.  The information is
at the usual place, which Perry anounced here a few days ago.  It is
supposed to start at 1300 UTC, everybody should be able to convert
this to her local timezone, I think:-) The above for Kyoto seems to be
correct, so I hope to be on time.

Please send me additions to the agenda as soon as possible, I would
like to send out a provisional agenda tomorrow.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern