Conference call, Meeting

Susan Schreibman ss423 at umail.umd.edu
Wed Dec 3 12:31:10 EST 2003

The first thursday in June is actually the 3rd -- which is a week before the
ACH/ALLC in Goteborg. I don't know if that would be too close for those of
us travelling to both. It would probably work out for me as I think I will
be doing workshops beforehand and if so, would need to be in Sweden by the
7th.

Earlier in May might make it easier for others if they can't do both the
meeting and conference in the same trip.

usan