Conference call, Meeting

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 11:59:43 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 05:56, Christian Wittern wrote:

> The next task then would be to think about a date.  As
> I said, I would like to see the meeting happen in the second half of
> May.  If we follow the pattern from last year (which was quite
> successful, me thinks), we could start on a Thursday afternoon at a
> time that allows Europeans to travel that same day, e.g. ca. 1400.  We
> would then plan for another full day on Friday and might leave the
> Saturday morning as an option in case we do not finish our agenda
> (which might actually be the case this time).  In the second half of
> May, that would leave us with 20-22 or 27-29.

funding comes through, we'll be at a TEI workshop in Beograd

20-22 is also problematic, though only for me, as it clashes with the
ICAME conference in Verona, which I would like to attend.

And then there is LREC in Lisbon, which runs 24-30th May, and which at
least some of us have submitted TEI-related papers to!

Would putting it off to the first week of June (5-7, if you want to
stick with the Thursday-Saturday model) be problematic for everyone?
Otherwise, we could bring it forward to 13-15 May, I suppose!

Lou