new conference call date

Alois Pichler Alois.Pichler at hit.uib.no
Thu Oct 17 05:23:02 EDT 2002

Hello and "takk for sist" ("thanks for last time", as Matthew suggested),
as one says in Norway,

I am sorry that I won't be able to join you on Friday November 29th. On
that day I am unfortunately already promised to a meeting at WAB about the
European Research Infrastructure. I am confident, that the Council will
have a good telephone conference! Apologies for reacting so late.

Best wishes,
Alois

At 06:08 PM 10/14/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Although most people so far have been able to do either date, one person
>cannot do any (either the first thursday, the mistaken second thursday, or
>the intended friday).  Therefore, let me suggest a new date, Friday
>November 29th, same time (8 am Eastern Time).  For those in the US, that
>is the day after Thanksgiving, but perhaps if it's only a phone call, for
>only an hour and a half, that would be OK.
>
>So, for now, let's forget about the earlier date, and respond (offline is
>fine) on the question of whether you could do the phone call at your
>equivalent of 9 AM Eastern Time, Friday, November 29th, 2002.
>
>John

Alois Pichler

Director, Wittgenstein Archives http://www.hit.uib.no/wab
Executive Director, Text Encoding Initiative http://www.tei-c.org/

Wittgenstein Archives at the University of Bergen
Allegaten 27, N-5007 Bergen, Norway

Text Encoding Initiative Consortium
c/o Humanities Information Technologies
Allegaten 27, N-5007 Bergen, Norway

Tel:   +47-55-589474   Fax:  +47-55-589470