new conference call date

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Oct 16 23:31:39 EDT 2002

Dear members,

I would be available at Friday Nov 29.  The timeanddate applet seems
not to work on my machine, but I will try to figure it out.  May I
suggest that times for the phone calls are posted in GMT, rather than
various US timezones, which are difficult to understand to outsiders
and are prone to additional confusion due to daylight saving times.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern