again with the dates

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Sun Oct 20 23:20:04 EDT 2002

I'm sorry to say it, but the 29th of November is not going to work--at
least three of the people who ought to be on that call can't be, at that
time and day.  I also would like to apologize for the confusion I
introduced into earlier attempts to fix a date, through my errors of
time-adjustment, etc..  Since we do this infrequently, I would like to try
to get everyone on the call, if at all possible.  Let's try this again, then:

Time:

Time of the conference call would be 1 pm UTC time, so, in London 1pm, in
Lubljana, Valencia, Bergen, 2 pm, in  Los Angeles 5 am, in Washington DC
and Pittsburgh 8 am, in Kyoto 10 pm.  I can never tell what time it is in
Indiana, so I leave that up to Perry to figure out.

We didn't do so well with the end of the week, so let's try the
beginning.  Let me know which of these Monday and Tuesday dates in November
you *cannot* do, at the time given above:

Monday the 11th
Tuesday the 12th
Monday the 18th
Tuesday the 20th