conference call

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Thu May 23 11:45:38 EDT 2002

Council members,

I'd like to set up a time for a conference call, some time in June.  Perry
Willett has offered to host this call (thanks, Perry).  It would not be a
toll-free number, but TEI would reimburse phone charges.  Would you let me
know whether you will be *unavailable* for a call on any business day
during the week of June 25th?  If we can find a day, I will work on a
time--this will be a challenge, since if I reckon the time difference
correctly, 8 am on the east coast in the US will be 2 pm in western europe,
and 10 pm in Japan.

John