conference call

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu May 23 12:16:06 EDT 2002

June 25th is a Tuesday in my diary, which seems an odd day to begin
the week, but anyway, I will be unavailable for much of the 26th
(travelling) and on holiday in France from then until 3rd July. That doesn't
preclude me participating in a conversation, I suppose (if the wife
will let me) though it might be a bit expensive by cellphone.

Lou