NEH workgroup (vote required)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 10:03:59 EST 2002

I don't have a vote, and would be happy with either Sebastian or Chris
as head of the group. If you are asking my opinion though, I think
Chris would be a great accession to our scarce human resources, and not
just because she's female!

I also share the general warm feeling about Tobias Rischer. It is of
course down to the chair of the workgroup to decide who they have on their
groups, but my feeling that he ought to be recommended to the chair by the
Council seems to command perhaps more support than John's earlier message
implied

I should add that Sebastian will certainly be in a position to provide
technical input to the group where needed.

Stay tuned for an announcement about P4!!!

Lou