[sixties-l] Re: sixties-l-digest V1 #910

From: RozNews@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 12:11:34 EST

    In Vermont we also had the largest rally since the Vietnam war. Great signs
    & folks We marched in the street to the capital. Our rally , standing in
    two feet of snow, sounded like Stews description below and too many men
    talking too long, or statements read by folks from the famous, Bernie,
    Leahy, who were not there but sent something to be read, and a voice
    recording from Jeffords. I now remember how boring rallys can be. Roz
    Payne

    <<
    The march was fantastic. It offered hope in a dark forest. But, as usual, the
    rally sucked. There were some good speakers but they went on for far too long
    saying things that had already been said and said again. >>